DROP LINE PULLEYS
- Heavy duty steel pulleys with oil impregnated
bronze bearings to insure life time
Pulleys mounted on rugged 3-lag bracket.
- For a high level of performance and long life we have selected the highest quality pulleys available. Both the drop line pulleys and main line pulleys have galvanized steel side plates and zinc plated steel sheaves with oil-impregnated bronze bearings. Also, for ease of installation and system durability, we provide a rugged galvanized pulley mounting bracket for both the drop line and main line pulleys. Special pulleys are available for inside and outside exterior corners, for thruwall interior mounting of controller, for counterweight and for unique cable routing needs. All steel surfaces are zinc plated or galvanized.
- Galvanized aircraft cable on all drop lines and
For strength and durability, all the drop lines are 1/8˝ (7x19), flexible
aircraft cable. The main lines are 3/16˝ aircraft cable; 1/4˝ available
We recommend 2˝ x 1˝ 14 gauge welded wire. This galvanized product is more
rigid than plastic products and is less restrictive to air flow. Tensar
polygrid® is available but only recommended for gable or overshot ridge
- Heavy duty manual winch or automatic controllers
Two sizes of hand winches are available. Standard duty for curtains <600 sq.
ft. Heavy duty w/autobrake for all other curtains. Two
electric controllers are available.
The standard Norbco Curtain Controller operates curtain movement by winching
the mainline cable around a grooved drum
controlled by a thermostat and timer. This unit is widely used in poultry,
hog and dairy operations.
Norbco also manufactures a heavy duty electric controller, a unit which will
satisfy the most critical demands for longevity,
flexibility, and quality.
- Reinforced heavy duty translucent vinyl
with a high UV inhibitor formula
- Heavy Duty translucent polyethelene
SHELF BRACKET SYSTEM
- Galvanized shelf brackets angle up at 45°. In
windy situations the bottom of the curtain can lift
slightly up and away from the building. Once the
pressure is relieved the curtain gently falls back
to its neutral position.
- Curtain is kept in place with standard zig-zag
cord. In areas with high wind conditions we
recommend either 1” pipe or 2” strapping and
- These uniquely designed brackets eliminate the need for installing treated
wood shelving, which often shrinks and warps over time. Wood shelves also
trap moisture and bedding in the curtains. The brackets are made from 1/4˝
galvanized steel. The brackets are installed 3´ o.c. and provide support for
the curtain as well as securing the retainer line.